filters
Show
City:
Show

BEWARE OF ENEIGHBORHOODS

I signed up for eneighborhods at a real estate convention. The salesperson assured me I could use it on my MAC if I had Virtual PC, which I do. I have not been able to get the software up and running. I have talked to 3 of their technical support people after being on hold for 30 minute intervals. I have spend HOURS/DAYS trying to get help. They will not return phone calls and after calling endlessly, I have had someone finally email saying it's not compatible with MAC, which is completely frustrating. They haven't had anyone technical respond to me in any way. They still won't return my call to give me a refund. DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY!
#520620

I have been trying to cancel their service for months. I can't log in to use the site but they keep billing me. I have had complaints about their newsletter being "canned" that is why I am going to a different system.

Dear Valleyrealtor@comcast.net,

I am glad to hear that we resolved your issue, and the software is now working on your machine. Please let us know if you need assistance in the future.

Regards,

Joseph Gliatta

Sales Director

eneighborhoods Broker Services

Dear Realtor,

I can certainly understand your frustration. sometimes when you are dealing with software and compatibilty with third party products, it can be tricky to get them to like each other.

The eNeighborhoods program you are trying to use is compatible with virtual PC, but not directly with a MAC.

We will have someone walk you through the installation so that it will work with virtual PC. Please let us know if you need any other assistance.

View more comments (2)